Hi! I'm Brandon Vinyard,
If you're serious about saving money when selling your home then this is the program for you. This is the only Flat Fee MLS listing service that gives you all the tools to sell your home and save money. Plus, I offer added bonuses that no other flat fee service can offer.
This is the only Flat Fee MLS listing service that gives you all the tools to sell your home and save money. Plus, I offer added bonuses that no other flat fee service can offer.
You only pay a one-time fee of $299.00 and a 2% - 3% Buyer's Agent Commission to get your home listed in the local MLS and in front of thousands of agents and thousands of potential buyers.
According to the National Association of Realtors, 87% of buyers used a real estate agent when they bought their home. The odds are not in your favor. I can't stress enough how important it is to get your home in the MLS for maximum buyer exposure, especially in our current market conditions.
How is this program different from any others?
1. I'm Local. Other flat fee companies are not. This is a huge advantage since most of the flat fee companies are from central or south Florida, nowhere near your property. Many agents just don't want to handle this kind of transaction, especially with the sellers' Brokers being out of town.
2. 100% Compliant with necessary Disclosures and Addendums. One of the biggest mistakes I see sellers make is not having the proper disclosures for potential buyers. Not having proper disclosures for potential buyers' can get you sued.
3. High-RES/High-Quality Photos/Video. If you don't already have quality photos I will take them, plus drone shots and walk-through videos. Pictures and video are extremely important and go a long way in selling your home faster and for more money. I will make sure your listing has these.
4. I am actively marketing and trying to sell your home myself. Others won't do this. This is a huge benefit for a seller. Instead of having to work with another agent, chances are you wouldn't have to. Plus, it doesn't cost any more money than what you've already agreed to pay.
5. Free Upgrade. At any point, you can upgrade to a full-service listing for only 3.75%. Yes, that's the total commission you would have to pay at closing. This means you wouldn't take any more phone calls from agents or have to negotiate a contract or negotiate repairs or go through the closing process on your own.
6. The Use of Showingtime. Sellers love ShowingTime because it’s a simple way to stay informed and confirm appointments. Sellers can automatically receive notifications about showings, see feedback from potential buyers and view all activity on their home(s) during the sales process. Communicate through text, email or our mobile app. Electronic notifications allow you to easily confirm, decline or reschedule showings based on preferences that work best for you. Download PDF - Seller's Guide To ShowingTime
What is the process for getting my property active on the MLS?
1. Click on the Paypal Paynow Button below and submit payment. You will be emailed specific instructions on what is needed next.
2. Electronically sign a Limited Representation Listing Agreement (Up to 1 year), Seller Disclosures and any other necessary disclosures.
3. Email any photos, surveys, reports, old appraisals, disclosures, Termite Bond info, Home Owners Association docs or any other helpful items. Please email a property description write-up if you already have one.
4. You will fill out a property description form to be used to enter information into the MLS. You will need to have room measurements ready.
5. Approve the MLS listing and photos once they are ready. You can make as many changes as you need.
6. All sellers' contact info will be in the MLS for agents to contact.
7. Email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of the executed contract once you have it. We must change the status in the MLS to Contingent/Pending in a 48-hour window.
8. Email email@example.com once you close a copy of the Closing Statement
9. Congratulations! You are done
Feel free to call me, text or email me. I'd love to help you save money selling your home.